Countdown to IronMan

Countdown to IronMan

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

4 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!


Today is September 6th and only 4 days to go until race day!
I will be sending out later in the week race specifics on how to track my race progress on September 11th but thought this would be a good time to summarize my progress. 

In preparation for this race, I have been logging my workouts since January and in the last 8 months I have trained almost 500 hours and logged almost 4000 total miles.   Basically from Hollywood California and back!!!!

Mileage Summary To Date:
Thank you in advance for your generosity for this worthy cause that is so important to me and my family!

I ran over 640 miles!
 I swam approximately over 110 miles!
 I biked 1,320 miles!
And I have over 1,920 miles of brick workouts (bike then run)!

Thank you everyone for all your support.
Still not to late to donate....to donate please visit my fundraising site:
Thank you in advance for your generosity for this worthy cause that is so important to me and my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment