Countdown to IronMan

Countdown to IronMan

Saturday, September 10, 2011

How to track my progress.


Hard to believe that my race is this Sunday! 
I am scheduled to jump in the water at 7:05 AM.



There will be couple options if you would track  my progress Sunday.

Option 1:   During the race (bike and run portion) I will be wearing a "MyAthlete" GPS that will provide real-time updates of my speed, location and elevation and time.   You will be able to track me on a normal web browser from a computer or on a web enabled cell phone or iPhone, Blackberry or Treo.

    My event is Rev3 Cedar Point and click on my name.


Option 2:  There will also be a link online called Rev3 Live on race day, there will be footage of the finish line and a live feed where you can get results up to the second an athlete hits a turn point.

On race day you can go to
www.rev3tri.com
   Click on the events /  Go to Cedar Point  /  Look for Rev3 Live.

Thank you again for your donations and support the last eight months! 
It has meant so much to me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment