Countdown to IronMan

Countdown to IronMan

Monday, August 20, 2012

5 Days to IronMan!!!!

5 DAYS TO IRONMAN LOUISVILLE!



 7 months of training and we are almost there.

I swam 100 miles
I biked 2700 miles
I ran 730 miles

Just a 140.6 miles to go!!!

Since Janurary I trained for over 360 hours and over 3500 miles.  If I started from my house I would be in Anchorage Alaska today!


I am still tallying all the donations for the University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center.  Stay tuned to see what jersey I will wear in Louisville and how to track me during the race!



   vs.




Thank you all very much for your continued support to help us meet our 2012 goals!   SPARTY ON!

 
GO GREEN! and GO BLUE! too

To donate in honor of my father in law RALPH RICHARD please click on the following link:

No comments:

Post a Comment