Countdown to IronMan

Countdown to IronMan

Thursday, August 23, 2012

3 Days to Ironman Louisville!

We started with a goal of just $5000 and I promised I would wear a University of Michigan jersey during Ironman Louisvile. 
As of today we have raised almost $15,000 for the University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center!  I know there are still a few more donations coming in but it is now safe to say I will be wearing Maize and Blue! 

We would like to thank everyone for your support all year.  We are extremely pleased with the amount of money raised for the University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer for Pancreatic Cancer.  It is our hope that the money raised in Ralph's honor will help aid the research to learn more about preventing, detecting and finding a cure for this disease!

Jersey Back

So now all that is left is my race. 
You can track my progress on Sunday a couple of different ways.
I will be wearing a GPS so you can follow me live on the course:

1. Please go to MyAthleteLive.com/
2. Click on track athlete (top right corner)
3. Click on Ironman Louisville   and then click my name!
4. Names are in alphabetical order by first name.
Or you can always track me via
·         Click on IM Louisville / Race Results
·         Times will be updated throughout the event
       Last name Skorupski or Bib# 1975

Go State and Go Blue Too!

No comments:

Post a Comment