Countdown to IronMan

Countdown to IronMan

Friday, June 17, 2011

Time to reflect...


  
Today is June 17th and only 85 days to go until race day!

I have been logging my workouts since January and in the last 6 months I have worked out over 280 hours and logged over 2265 total miles. To put things in perspective…if I started from my house on January 1, I would now be returning from Mexico City!

Mileage Summary To Date:
  • I ran over 380 miles!
  • I swam approximately 106,105 meters or over 65 miles!
  • I biked 875 miles!
  • And I have over 950 miles of brick workouts (bike then run)!
I have traveled many miles since January with many more to go! Thank you everyone for all your support.

To donate please visit my fundraising site:

http://www.pancreatic.org/fund/skorupski

Thank you in advance for your generosity for this worthy cause that is so important to me and my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment